Freedom Project takes great pride in the level of training that we offer to new and seasoned volunteers.
Freedom Project Trainings (see Calendar for specific dates):
* Volunteer Information Night: Second Wednesday, 6-8 pm
* Anti Oppression Mass Incarceration Workshop: Second Saturday, 10 am-2:30 pm
* Introduction to NVC: Saturday and Sunday, 10 am-4 pm both days (offered every other month)
* Facilitation Training: Saturday, 10 am-4 pm (offered quarterly)
Other Recommended Trainings:
Ways for Prison Volunteers to Connect
We have volunteers working in prisons all around Washington State! Prison volunteers can connect directly and share resources here. If you are a prison volunteer, please request access from the Prison Programs Director.
Volunteer Handbook and Forms:
* Volunteer Handbook
* Volunteer Application: http://bit.ly/FPVolunteerApplication
* Annual Training Report: http://bit.ly/FPReportTraining
* Volunteer Hours Report: http://bit.ly/ReportFPHours
* Proposals for New Programs:http://bit.ly/FPProgramRequest
* Concerning Incident Report: http://bit.ly/FPConcerningIncidents