Freedom Project takes great pride in the level of training that we offer to new and seasoned volunteers.
Freedom Project Trainings (see Calendar for specific dates; dates subject to change):
* Volunteer Information Night: Second Wednesday, 6-8 pm
* Anti Oppression Mass Incarceration Workshop: Second Saturday, 10 am-2:30 pm
* Introduction to NVC: Saturday and Sunday, 10 am-4 pm both days (offered every other month)
* Facilitation Training: Saturday, 10 am-4 pm (offered quarterly)
Other Recommended Trainings:
* Find more local NVC trainings: NW Compass
* Find national and international NVC trainings: Center for Nonviolent Communication
Ways for Prison Volunteers to Connect
We have volunteers working in prisons all around Washington State! Prison volunteers can connect directly and share resources here. If you are a prison volunteer, please request access from the Prison Programs Director.
Volunteer Handbook, Forms, & Resources: